How to Install Presets in Lightroom CC
1. Login to your mastinlabs.com/account
2. Download your purchase and unzip the files. Open Lightroom CC
3. In Lightroom CC, select 'Presets' in the bottom corner. Then click on three dots. Lastly, select 'Import Presets' (visual below)
5. A finder window will appear (visual below) to import. Navigate to the .zip you just downloaded from your account, in the 'Import Files for Lightroom' folder, select the pack name .zip file and then click 'Import' in the bottom right corner.
6. Enjoy! Continue the process for each of your purchased packs.
Note: please make sure you are running Lightroom CC 1.3 or newer (this is required: more product requirement details)
If you are still experiencing issues, send an email to email@example.com