How to Install Presets For Lightroom Classic CC (Windows)
Lightroom Classic CC Installation:
- Go to your 'Downloads' folder and unzip your purchase download file.
- Open Lightroom.
- Click Edit. Go down and click Preferences. A new window will pop up.
- Click the 'Presets' tab.
- Click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” under Location. A window showing the file location of Lightroom can be found depending on where the program was installed: \Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\Adobe)
- Locate and double-click the folder Lightroom.
- Locate and open Develop Presets.
- Copy the preset you just downloaded. Go back to where you have downloaded or extracted the preset template or templates, select them, and copy them. You can copy by pressing Ctrl + C or by right-clicking and select Copy.
- Paste the file or files in the User Presets folder inside Develop Presets.
- Restart Lightroom
- Unzip your purchase download folder. Copy and paste the files to these folder path: \Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
- Once your files are placed in the camera raw setting’s folder, you can begin to load the presets in ACR. To do this open up ACR.
- Next look at the top right side of your camera raw window, under the histogram. You will see a small box for presets. Usually, it is the last button in a series of eight options.
- You will see a preset bar appear. At the end of the bar you will see a small arrow, click on it
- A pull-down menu will appear. Then, scroll down and select ‘load settings.'
- A finder box will appear. Locate your settings folder containing the download files and select each file individually and click “load”.
- Repeat this step for each preset. After you have selected and loaded all of your files, your ACR presets are ready to use!